Do you want to see the footage from the CCTV camera? Are you trying to use the internet to stream the CCTV footage online? There are some amazing things that you can do using the internet.
Once you have a new security camera in your house and want to try to check the footage online, then you just have to follow some simple things. You can easily complete the steps by following proper methods.
Can You Watch the CCTV Video Online?
Yes, you can easily watch the CCTV video/footage online. It is quite easy as you just need to follow some simple things for it. Once you do all the work, you can easily make the right choice and get the best outcome. So, you need to make sure that you have all the details. You can find the steps to complete this process mentioned below.
Steps to Watch the CCTV Camera
It is important that you first check the IP camera, and then you have to connect it with the router, which can help you to get internet access once you check the HTTP and then visit the IP address. If you want to know how to watch cctv camera from anywhere using internet, by following these steps.
- Get the IP address – You have to make sure that you find the IP address. Even if you don’t know it, then you can check the IP address online.
- Enter the IP address of the camera – You have to make sure that you open the browser and then you can enter the IP address. Now you can enter the login information for the camera.
- Change the port of the camera – You have to go to the settings and then Basic, Network, and Information. There you can find the HTTP port number of the camera. You will mostly find that it is set to default as 80. Most of the time, there is no change in the port number. Some internet service providers can block 80. You have to make sure that you change the port number as per the basis.
- Reboot the camera – The next step for you to do is save the settings and then reboot the camera. After that, you have to go to SETTING > BASIC > System > Initialize, and then you can go the reboot.
- Setting the camera – Once you reboot it, you can log back to the camera in the browser. You can use the required address of the router.
After that, you have to adjust the port forwarding setting of the router. Once you complete the configuration of the router, then it can help you get the best outcome. You can contact the expert and complete the router setting.
So, this is how to watch cctv camera from anywhere using internet, which will ensure that everything is perfect. You need to make sure that you are aware of all the things to use the internet properly. Once you complete the setup, you can easily check the video of CCTV on any device.